Drunken Baked Peaches - total time 20 minutes

Posted by yanti on Monday, August 4, 2014


I love peaches! Everything about them, the flavor, the smell, the fuzzy skin... so good! In fact, back in the day I used to use Peach Nectar body lotion from Bath & Body Works (before they retired it) and because I smelled like peaches all of the time, people started calling me peaches.

During the summer we have a plethora of peaches in the house. Perfect for snacks, fruit salads, topping parfaits, and of course desserts. An easy, no hassle way to make a great peach dessert is to bake them with a little bourbon and sugar. So good! I made these four nights in a row they were so good. Mmm. Might put a couple more in the oven right now. :)

Read more �

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment