Spicy Chicken and Potato Waffles - total time 40 minutes

Posted by yanti on Saturday, March 21, 2015


You know, there are a lot of fun kitchen gadgets out there! I mean, you could have the world's largest kitchen and still run out of space if you bought every gadget that might be useful. That's why I try to limit myself to gadgets that have at least a few uses and I see myself using at least once a season (here is a list of must haves). So I must pass on that mango pitter despite how useful it would be that one time a year I break down and need some mango in my life (how far did that mango have to travel to get to my plate again? ugh).

Introducing the waffle iron... used only for making waffles, right? It's also good for making waffle sammies and potato waffles. Potato waffles are great way for using leftover mashed potatoes! I always make soooo much mashed potatoes because it's one of my favorites (I was once known to eat an entire plate of mashed potatoes at buffet-style dinners) so we always have some left. Potato waffles are great for breakfast (they're like one big hash brown), a side, or with spicy chicken!

The traditional southern comfort meal of fried chicken and waffles gets a little twist. Take out the fryer and add some potatoes for a gluten free waffles!

Read more �

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment