Caramelized Onion and Pear Grilled Brie Sandwiches - total time 15 minutes

Posted by yanti on Tuesday, January 13, 2015


One cooking secret I learned from my mom was how to make the best grilled cheese sandwiches EVER! My sandwiches have come a long way from Kraft singles and Wonder bread. Rustic wheat breads, sophisticated cheeses, complex flavor combinations... you name it, I have probably made it into a melty cheesy sandwich.

I mentioned a week or so ago that I was inspired by one of Harvest Moon Cafe's bison burgers with caramelized onions, pears, and brie... soo good! I knew it would taste just as good (or better) without the meat. So only a few days later, I made these sandwiches, and then again, and again. Definitely addicting! Perfect to go with a cup of soup or a side salad. And it doesn't take long at all.

Read more �

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment