Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes - total time 50 minutes

Posted by yanti on Saturday, July 19, 2014


One of my friends made this awesome chocolate cake from zucchini and I remember being so surprised that something so sweet could have three cups of zucchini in it. Seriously! That's a lot of zucchini to be in a cake! That was... like... seven years ago. Now I find myself with more zucchini than I want zucchini bread and I thought back to that cake.

This cake is a bit different... it is triple chocolate cake with three cups of zucchini. :) The zucchini makes the cake really moist and you really can't taste it (there was a little bit of a shredded texture, so if you're worried, just shred the zucchini extra fine). But don't tell people they are eating vegetables in their dessert. It seems a lot of people avoid vegetables altogether sometimes. So just leave it at "tripe chocolate cake" and everyone will be happy!

Read more �

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment