Trending: 3 Things to Try This Weekend

Posted by yanti on Saturday, March 22, 2014

I don�t know about you, but I am so completely excited about this lovely first weekend of spring! We have had our windows open non-stop for the past few days and it feels INCREDIBLE! Whether you�re spending time at the dog park, on a weekend getaway, or taking on a huge organizing project at home, here are some quick little things to try over the weekend! 



A must-do for anyone who runs a website! Peek is a website where you can request a {free} user review of your website in video form. Then you are e-mailed a 5ish-minute video of a random stranger navigating your site and making suggestions about its usability. Constructive criticism at its best!




Doesn�t this look amazing? I pinned it last summer from Hello Paper Moon and completely forgot to try it (and yes, it�s even simple enough for me to make). It seems like it will go perfectly with all of this lovely warm weather we�ve been having lately! 




The most important thing to try this weekend is to stop complaining! �But I love to complain," you say. I know. Me, too. Which is why I�m trying (hard) to use more positive language in my life lately. Also, are you following a-thousand-words on tumblr.? Because it�s filled with non-stop encouragement! 



Let me know if you tried any of it. I hope y�all all have a wonderful weekend! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment